Wednesday, September 22, 2010

RUNROY.com


If you’re a running enthusiast I’m sure you’ve heard of Coach Rio, The Afroman.  He’s the one the organizer of the RunRio events and the one who coaches celebrities how to run. Well, I have my own coach. Actually the number of his “disciples” is growing! If they have Coach Rio then we have Coach Roy.
Roy is a good friend; godfather to my son Basti. He was the one who encourage me to run during the Slimmers Run and I was hooked from there on. He taught me the dos and donts, how to run properly, the techniques and the strategies. He taught me how to  use the short stride technique which is my running style now (ala kung-fu different styles!) Was also advised not to go all out and burn yourself… that you should run with a pace to make you finish whatever the distance is.
Coach Roy, big thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment